TIME TO SMILE TOGETHER…
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral care and your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow and subscribe to these agencies because your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our affiliation with these organizations ensures that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients and for our own protection as well. We have added some safety controls in addition to our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety.
• Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station will remain closed at this time.
• Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office. Patient masks will be worn at all times except during their appointment.
• A Health Questionnaire will be performed before entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature and answering a number of health-related questions.
• Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room.
• We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment.
• All patients/parents must sign a Consent to Treat form at the door before being seen.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• Restrooms will be unavailbe to patients at this time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will begin reaching out to patients at the end of next week to get scheduled. Please do not hesitate to call if you are experiencing an orthodontic emergency.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Christoph Haar and Staff